Word of advice...never give your digital camera to your 3 year old to take pictures or all the settings will be changed when you get it back. I have been going crazy because majority of my pictures have not turned out from the past few weeks. I didn't get hardly any good pictures of Macey on her blessing day. There are a few I may be able to fix the lighting in my photo program but I might have to fudge and just dress her up after the fact. Macey is getting the short end of the stick where quantity of pictures are involved. Maryn is always begging me to take pictures and I've been giving in a little too easy lately. I think for her birthday she will be getting her own little personal camera.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
Definetly! I think every 3 year old needs their own so they leave mommy's alone. Good Luck!
Let me know if you need pics of Macey!!
Post a Comment