I've been trying to get some one on one time in with Maryn each day and at the beginning of the week before it snowed 5 inches I asked her what she wanted to do and her reply was to rake the leaves. Of course this means play in the leaves while Mommy does all the raking. It was funny to watch her stick her head in the pile like an Ostrich. Our effort was in vain though. After we finished raking up all the leaves a huge windstorm came through and completely covered the yard again. At least she had fun.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Special Comments:
I LOVE the 2nd picture of Maryn. She's such a beauty.
Good girl for looking to the bright side of raking the leaves in vain.....thanks to the lovely wind.....Maryn got to play with her mommy. :)
Love those pictures!!!
She will remeber playing in the leaves and the fun you too had together. That is what really counts anyway. :) Love ya Stacie
That looks like so much fun! What is it about crunchy leaves? I love that sound!
Leaves are a lot of work, but I SO love them!
That makes me wish that we had more trees so we could have a little fun too.
what a beauty!
Post a Comment