Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kick off the Holiday Season

Rate this performance at The Sims On Stage

7 Special Comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

That is so cute!

Lisa Robbins said...

Wait...I know this is going to sound stupid, but I have never heard of this karoke thing, so is that you singing? If so....oh my goodness, you need to be a professional singer!!

lmackay32 said...

You are soooo talented!

BrittanyLane said...

You rock! I miss your singing. Great job.

Beth said...

You are so so talented!!! I miss your voice so much! When is the record coming out? You are amazing Deb!

Abe and April said...

That was awesome!!! You have a wonderful voice.

A Forever Family said...

Ok that made me cry....As I sat and listened to your beautiful voice it took me back to our college years, when I would listen to you and Rachel sing for me. Gosh I sure miss you guys. Thanks for posting that, you still have that gorgeous voice that I remember you having.......=)