1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Not really...I was lucky to even be noticed by guys.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? My sophomore to junior year I had my choice of 3 Datsun 210's that were parked in front of our house. Two were orange with one of the front passengers seats was removed and the other car was green with a white door. Then I upgraded my senior year to a Grey Nissan pickup truck.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? I hate to admit this but I failed the written portion. I passed the driving by the skin of my teeth. I had a clutch and at the last minute the car I had been practicing on had a broken tail light so I had to drive a car with no power steering and the clutch was going out. I think the guy passed me because he felt sorry for me. He must've got a kick out of the fact when I went to signal I flipped my windshield wipers on then when trying to shut it off I stalled the car.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? I hate to admit this but I failed the written portion. I passed the driving by the skin of my teeth. I had a clutch and at the last minute the car I had been practicing on had a broken tail light so I had to drive a car with no power steering and the clutch was going out. I think the guy passed me because he felt sorry for me. He must've got a kick out of the fact when I went to signal I flipped my windshield wipers on then when trying to shut it off I stalled the car.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Nope
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? No not until after college
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Orchestra...I played cello
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Orchestra...I played cello
7. WERE YOU A NERD? For the most part but I fit in all different groups
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? I was on varsity all four years for basketball and volleyball...good times
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No...I was devastated if I was even late for class
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? It was always on the wall so I just read it...I'm horrible at memorizing things
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? It's been so long I'm struggling to remember any of my teachers. Senor Rosendin, Ms. Ham, my volleyball coach was also my business teacher and I can only remember her first name Molly.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Before I could drive near the trophy cases next to the office then after I got my license I'd drive home everyday.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? I was on varsity all four years for basketball and volleyball...good times
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No...I was devastated if I was even late for class
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? It was always on the wall so I just read it...I'm horrible at memorizing things
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? It's been so long I'm struggling to remember any of my teachers. Senor Rosendin, Ms. Ham, my volleyball coach was also my business teacher and I can only remember her first name Molly.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Before I could drive near the trophy cases next to the office then after I got my license I'd drive home everyday.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Renton High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Indians, Red, White and Black...that's kind of funny aren't those the Utes colors?
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Never got asked to my own Homecoming but I think I took my boyfriend to my Senior year and stayed long enough to get pictures then left.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Heck NO, I won't GO!
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Being worried that I wasn't going to be able to walk at graduation because of surgery and the graduation party afterward was really fun!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? After my classes :) I met up with the others at Lake Washington
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Indians, Red, White and Black...that's kind of funny aren't those the Utes colors?
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Never got asked to my own Homecoming but I think I took my boyfriend to my Senior year and stayed long enough to get pictures then left.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Heck NO, I won't GO!
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Being worried that I wasn't going to be able to walk at graduation because of surgery and the graduation party afterward was really fun!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? After my classes :) I met up with the others at Lake Washington
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? National (Nerd) Honor Society
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Being that I just had a baby a month ago YES.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Never went to my prom but went to Tahoma's Prom.
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? That's past and gone and my class is lame for lack of planning they met at a bar. I'm glad I didn't waste the plane ticket to go up there although I really wanted to strut my stuff because I was really homely back then!
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? That's past and gone and my class is lame for lack of planning they met at a bar. I'm glad I didn't waste the plane ticket to go up there although I really wanted to strut my stuff because I was really homely back then!
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I helped my Dad out on his business
Let's tag Brittany, Anne, Christina, Beth

4 Special Comments:
Harsh. You KNOW who read my blog, right? Okay, but just for you...
It was fun reading about your high school days. Hannah was excited to learn you played cello. She loves the cello.
Yay for Orchestra! I played the Violin throughout High school and Jr High. Oh the days of High School. It's so great that we never have to go back...unless it's parent/teacher conference. :)
I have a protective shield on me that doesn't allow painful walks down memory lane. Anyway, all that stuff you wrote is pretty much me too. So, I'm on base, no tags.
Post a Comment