Friday, November 7, 2008

I Love Volleyball

I love it enough to go play after a month of having a baby. It felt so good to go out and play Wednesday night. I wasn't able to go to the Young Women's activity that night because it was in downtown so I went to the church later to play co-ed volleyball. I felt like I had cement shoes on and kept getting blocked by the net but it was sure fun. My poor body is rebelling today though. I can barely lift my arms over my head and of all places my bum is sore. Maybe that's a good thing...work off all the Halloween candy I ate.

6 Special Comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

Wow..I am very impressed!

Waters said...

Awesome girl! You keep it up. Im not a volleyball gal myself, I go in the pool for laps, but I sure know what you feel like when your butt hurts, youre thinking...but I hardly used my butt.

Beth said...

I would soooo want you on my team!!!!!

BrittanyLane said...

Good for you! You were always so athletic. Do you still play bball?

Shannon said...

Volley ball is awesome!!! We are more and more alike - I've it. So glad we're friends.

Anne Marie Corey said...

There are just some things you have to sacrifice for. I believe VB is one of those things. From the VB queen of the weekend warriors. p.s. I totally get that bum thing.