Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weird Phone Call

Ring Ring Ring...

Debbie: Hello

Some Older Lady: Carol

Debbie: Pardon

SOL: Carol

Debbie: I'm sorry but you have the wrong phone number

SOL: Oh no I don't!(quite emphatically)

Debbie: Oh yes you do!

SOL: No I don't...Where's Carol...put on Carol

Debbie: This is the Murdock Residence

SOL: Are you sure...oh...well sorry

Click

5 Special Comments:

Anne Marie Corey said...

Are you sure you're not Carol? Just checking.

The Crazy Heads said...

Come on Debbie, just put Carol on!!!

Unknown said...

We used to get an early-morning phone call the first Sunday of each month for "Doris..." Poor little old lady; we figure she was looking for an old friend... glad your caller finally listened!

AJ said...

It's better than my weird call. The man asked for me and when I answered he asked where his kids were. "Uh, I'm pretty sure I don't have any extra running around here." Then his significant other got on the phone. Apparently his ex had run off with the kids. Darn, she even had my name.

Shannon said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!! That's HILARIOUS!!!!