Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Any Resemblance?

The other day when Maryn was at preschool, Macey and I spent to time together. I realized I only have a few pictures of her and I together. I am usually the one taking the photos so I don't think about it much. So, I got the self timer going and got a photo with Macey and I. Little stinker only smiled on the first picture that didn't turn out of course. Mace is such a character. She is the happiest baby. And Maryn as my witness, Macey said I love you the other day. She has this soft book where you push a sound and I love you was said and she repeated "I Luh You".

5 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL they alway get camera shy when you want a cute picture. :) She is doll though and growing so fast.

Anne Marie Corey said...

Pretty girl, pretty mommy!

Shannon said...

oh I love it!! We need to do a photo session with the 4 of you. That way you can get more pictures with you in front of the camera, not behind it. :)

Donnie and Christina said...

Ahhh, we Luh ya too macey!

Bri said...

so sweet. I can't wait until Maggie says that too me