I got home from Young Women's tonight and asked Matt if the girls got into bed okay. He said that Maryn was not listening to him when asked to do something to get ready for bed and so her story was taken away. I guess Maryn had a total breakdown and was hysterically crying. Then she said to Matt, "...but in Jonah there are second chances." So, she pleaded her case about needing a second chance to correct her behavior if Matt would let her have a story. How can you argue with that logic? You can't outwit a Bible story!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
What a little smarty, pulling out the bible story to get a book. One time when Ali was 3 and we punished her with no books she cried back, "but I still want to learn!" It was hilarious. Crazy kids!!!
That Maryn is the smartest little girl! So funny!
Hot diggity Dog, she knows her stuff! You got a smarty on your hands! lol
Post a Comment