I guess I'll just go backwards with our vacation pictures. Picture #5 was Minnetonka Caves. Right before we went to Bear Lake we took a tour of the Minnetonka Caves that are near Paris, Idaho. Now I can say that I've been to Paris...hee hee. If I remember right this cave goes down about 300 ft for the tour. I didn't hear much from Macey but I was with Maryn the whole time making sure she didn't fly off the path. There were caverns that dropped off from the path. Our tour guide was very energetic and my nephew who was with us of course had to be funny during the tour. The guide kept asking if there were questions and Dal asked if there had been any sightings of ManBearPig in the caves. Of course all of us Murdocks were busting up laughing and the poor tour guide looked perplexed.



Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Picture #5 Minnetonka Caves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
LOL I love the hair on the girls! Too cute. :)
We visited Minnatonka Cave this last June with Grubers. I didn't go in because of my foot, but the rest enjoyed it. Did you know their is an Ice cave up St. Charles canyon?
Or was the Ice cave in Paris canyon? I can't remember now. lol
Post a Comment