Thank you everyone for your well wishes on my birthday yesterday. I usually just like it to pass by so I don't make a big deal about it but it's kinda hard to hide it in your ward when they publish your birthday in the phone directory. It's all good! I decided I wanted a cheesecake for my cake so attempted to experiment with a Snickers Cheesecake. I think I'll still be looking for a better recipe or maybe changing some of the directions for next time. Ingredients were good just the cooking times were all screwed up. Anyhoo...sorry my perfectionist baking persona is coming out. But thank you, thank you, thank you to all the goodies and phone calls...MUCH APPRECIATED!!! I'm excited to try out my new pizza stone from hubby for our weekly Friday pizza night.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
HAPPY LATE B-DAY! I forgot how many people share that b-day. I was busy trying to find my brother's number to call him for his b-day. I hope that you had a great one. I love pizza stones!
Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday). I'm glad it was a good one. Woohoo for Pizza stones. I'm still waiting to get mine - someday. That cheesecake sounds really good though. I'm sure it was DELISH!! Again, Happy Birthday!!!
happy b-day. Would you be willing to share your pizza recipie? We have a pizza stone and I have no idea how to use it.
Post a Comment