Monday, September 14, 2009

Picture #6 Bear Lake

So, I'll start with picture #6 from the previous post. If you guessed Bear Lake you were right! To start our vacation out we went camping up in Idaho near Emigration Canyon. Four families from the Murdock side plus Mom and Dad Murdock were there. On one of the days we went to Bear Lake. This is the first time I'd ever been there. Maryn and Macey were in complete heaven. If you've never been there before you can walk out forever and have the water only go up to your waste. Perfect for kids that are adventurous like mine. Maryn of course couldn't resist covering her and her sister with sand. Macey couldn't help but eat the sand. The funny thing is she would put sand in her mouth then try like mad to get it out only putting more in. Then she would do it again. I have a video clip of Macey in the sand. She was like this the whole 2 hours we were there.




3 Special Comments:

Tylers story said...

Oh my Gosh, that was a cute video of Macey, and her smile....oh man, it is adorable!!!! Looks like you all had a ton of fun. I love how pretty and blue bear lake is.

Undaunted said...

So it is sand that makes her grow so long. I thought it was carrots, I see my mistake now. :)

Bri said...

I agree, I love Macey's smile in the video too!!!