
We've been asking Maryn the "what she wants to be when she grows up" question for the past 2 years. Yeah, I know, we're starting early. Matt really wants her to be an engineer and I don't care what she chooses as long as she goes to college and finishes. When she was a little younger she would tell me she wanted to be a doctor or a nurse or whatever she was pretending to be at the moment. Since then it's changed and she has only one thing she wants to be.
This last weekend Matt had to work and Maryn begged to go. Matt gave in and took Maryn in for a couple of hours. I armed her with activities to do because Matt's job is a thinking job. When they got home I asked if Maryn had fun. She said no it was boring. Then Matt asked her so are you going to be an engineer like Daddy when you grow up? She huffed and said "Dad, I've already told you, I'm going to be a mommy! Stop asking me!"
And, I didn't even have to pay her off to say that :)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Special Comments:
OH that's so sweet!! She'll be a great mom!
That is so cute. She is so adorable.
That is wonderful. :) Show's what a great example she is getting from you.
That is so cute! She has the best example to follow too! There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a mommy, it's the best job on earth, and never boring!!
You have taught her well :)
That is really sweet.
Maryn, you're going to be a wonderful mommy. I love you!
Post a Comment