
Macey wanted to get a little up close and personal with the camera. I actually got a decent picture of her eyes. For those of you don't know Macey has 2 different color eyes. We sometimes call her steely because one of her eyes are darker than the other. There is only 1 person in the last 10 months that has noticed it because the light was hitting her just right. Other than that you would never know that she has very unique eyes. So I guess she'll have the best of both worlds...green and brown eyes. She has quite the sense of humor...she likes to go on the kitchen floor and spin herself silly in circles. That's what I caught her doing in these pictures before she decided to attack the camera.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Up Close and Personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
LOL she sure is getting mobile. Looks like she is a camera bug like her sister. :)
I loved those pictures! I don't remember seeing any pictures of her that show that much character. What a cutie
Post a Comment