
I never thought we would make it to this point in Miss Maryn's life but she is officially going to preschool. Last week was her first day. I have to tell ya it was the weirdest thing dropping her off knowing I would have no clue what would happen in the next 2 hours and leaving her with a highly recommended stranger uh I mean teacher. I'm finding after she comes home from school it takes me the next day to pry out of her what she did in class. She gives me bits and pieces I just have to figure out what questions to ask her in order for her to answer. It's almost like talking to a guy...you have to phrase the question just right in order to get the answer that suffices if that makes sense. So far she is enjoying school and it has made it 100 times easier to get her ready in the morning if she knows she going to school. She even sets her clothes out for the next day. This will take some getting used to but I'm excited to see her excited to learn.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
First Day of Preschool
at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
What?? It is still summer? You guys sure do start early over there in Utah. Charlie doesn't start until the first week of September. He is going to the same teacher that he had last year so he is kinda like whatever!!!
Wow you guys start early down there!! hahaha, we still have 3 weeks until school starts....I think....uh oh! hahaha
hey... guys aren't that difficult to talk to. Maybe sometimes but not all the time.
Post a Comment