After being hit so many times during this pregnancy with what I'll call "uncontrollable circumstances" it was nice to get some good news in the past couple of weeks. Three great things to be specific.
1. I got a call from the nurse at the doctor's office and my GBS test came back negative so I won't have to be strapped down to IV's getting antibiotics like last time.
2. Matt and I read in the paper that some undeveloped land not too far from our house is going to be made into a park. When we bought the house we were disappointed that a park was not close by but that will soon change when they break ground in April 2009.
3. We got a call from Matt's brother in Nampa, Idaho and found out that he just took a job in Salt Lake City so him and his family will be moving here. This is great news for me since we don't have family down here but I feel bad for my sister in law who I love to death. It will be hard for her to leave all her family up there. No worries Jahaza I'll keep you fed with Chocolate Turtles and Truffles at your beckon call.
So these are my three great things. Some may seem trivial but they have made me a happy camper this week. Today is my 38 week appointment...hopefully my good news streak will continue today. We'll see!
Monday, October 6, 2008
And it just keeps getting better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Special Comments:
Deb, I am so happy you are happy! I think of you often and can't wait for your sweet baby to come! How nice to have a park close by too!
Oh, that is wonderful news!!! Can't wait for the park, and we'll keep our fingers crossed for your appt. today, too! :-)
I can't believe that you are already at 38 weeks! Time really does fly. My little baby will be two months old on the 13! I can't believe that. Good luck with everything over the next little bit! Babies are the most precious and innocent thing. Get prepared for Maren to grow about 10 times. Nothing makes your other children seem huge than a new baby :)
Glad for the good news. I tested + for GBS for the last two, but since Averie came in 11 minutes, I still dodged the IV. (I don't recommend it however...) You're so close! Good luck with the delivery.
Well talk about good news huh...cause you had a baby!!! You are full of blessings!
Congrats.
Post a Comment