One of the biggest super mom's that helped me out was Matt's mother Sylvia! She is an angel and one of the most amazing women I know. My mother in law stayed with us for a whole week cleaning, cooking and keeping Maryn occupied while I just laid down and rested. A little about Sylvia she is the mother of 10 children and has the sweetest disposition. I can't ever think of a time that she has ever rose her voice or has been visibly upset. She is the kindest woman and the model mother and wife. She makes every one of her children feel like they are the favorite and makes her 32 grand kids each feel special. She is an amazing cook and an intelligent woman. She is a talented singer and piano player. She has a strong testimony of the gospel and it's evident in the way she conducts her life. She serves faithfully in the Logan Temple along side her husband. I am grateful to have such a wonderful mother in law!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment