Thursday, October 23, 2008

1 is the magic number

Macey had her 2 week check up yesterday and to my surprise she had gained a whole pound! Usually they hope babies will be back to their birth weight. And to think I was worried that she was not getting enough to eat. Also, when they measured her she has already grown an inch. That's probably why she's been sleeping so much because my baby is growing. So her stats now are 8 lbs 9 oz and she is 21 inches long. Sometimes she reminds me of a little piggy. During the night she rarely wakes me up crying. Instead I hear these little grunting noises. Then if I take too long to feed her after she wakes up she starts snorting or she lets this huge sigh out. It's the funniest thing.



2 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! What a healthy little kiddo - glad she's doing so well!!! :-)

Shannon said...

Seriously, a DOLL!!!!