I received permission to post these from my friend Shannon. She is starting up her photography business and getting her portfolio ready to go. She is really talented and I'm so excited to see the rest of the pictures that she took. Maryn was shy at first to take pictures but that lasted a whole 2 minutes and she was really hamming it up...especially towards the end. We met at Gardener Village where they are decorating for Halloween and couldn't have asked for better decor all around. Thanks again Shannon for the beautiful job you did!!! Now I can finally put professional photos of my baby on the wall.
My favorite is the black and white. Maryn was twirling around being goofy and Shannon was taking the pictures.




9 Special Comments:
Oh my GOSH, those are adorable! You've totally got a little model on your hands!!! :-)
They are beautiful!! She sure is a cutie!
She was so much fun, and so full of personality. So glad you like the pictures. :)
Oh my goodness! She is a doll. These pictures look like something you would see in a magazine. So gorgeous!
She is so so beautiful just like her mom!
I love those pictures, she is so beautiful!!!!
Got to love Photographers......they are the bom. And I am not just saying that because i am one or anything...=) Tell your friends from one photographer to another she did a great job. My fav is the black and white of your daughter, too cute!
What a little ham. You could put her between two pieces of bread and eat her for lunch. Silly Girl! Auntie Anne loves you!
Post a Comment