Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeding the Ducks

We had a play group at Gardener Village where we fed the ducks. I got a few pictures snapped of Maryn and her friends. Maryn couldn't grasp on to the idea to throw only little pieces of bread to the ducks so the whole slice of bread would go in the water. Gardener Village is a cute little shopping place with an old town feel. We ended up stopping in to the fabric store and the sweet shop. I got my fudge that I wanted and Maryn got some gumdrops and Laffy Taffy.

2 Special Comments:

Alison said...

Taylor plans such fun playground things. I'm so glad you guys came! Porter had a blast. We really will have to watch our kids together & keep them out of trouble :)
BTW, you've been tagged on our blog. Can't wait to hear your "randomness"!

Shannon said...

LOVE that place!! It's so cool how those ducks just wander around and aren't really afraid. Plus the shopping is always great! :)