I've been looking through our million and one pictures trying to find the perfect ones for Macey's book and I came across this little video treasure from back in 2009. It just may solve the "being stranded on the potty with no toilet paper" issue. Usually if one of your kids run out of toilet paper your poor kid will be yelling, "Mom...Mom....Mooooooom, MOM, Mom". Now since we moms have learned to not run at the drop of the hat every time we hear our name it's a bum deal for the person that gets stuck on the potty in the house with no one to come to the rescue when the toilet paper is gone. This may help out in a time of need in the future. It's saved our bacon a time or to. We just have to hear the word "Tragedy" and someone is coming to our rescue.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
That is so creative. I hope there are no tragedies about for any of us.
Ha! What a great idea!!! :) And "bum rap" - HAAAAAAHAHAHA! :) Love it!
Love the lizard, too, btw - and that code word is a good idea! :)
Er... "bum DEAL." Want to make sure I'm quoting you right. ;)
Post a Comment