Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Macey's "Almost Done" Photobook

Since Mother's Day I've been working on Macey's photo book and I'm almost done.  I have 1 more page that I'm a little stuck on.  Technically it's done but there is just something missing and I can't put my finger on it.  I'm going to step back from it a little bit to figure what I need to change but otherwise here are the finished pages.  This is from Ettes company and the Digital Kit is Favorite Faces...fitting for my Macey Face!  They had some really cool frame clusters that I really liked.  I'm so excited to be two-thirds of the way done with all the photo books I set out to do.  Maybe I'll actually finish something on my "to do" list yet.  Can you believe we're almost half way done with the year???  Oh yah...and if anyone of you were wondering this is the song from Dumbo, Baby Mine!  Such a lovely song.  Macey asks for it every night.  When she is especially wiggly and goofy we'll jazz the song up a bit at night.  She really likes it when Daddy is the back up singer putting some soul into it.  I wish I could use my singing for something bigger BUT(no regrets) for right now this is the most important...lullabies and night night songs.  Isn't she just beautiful!!!!








1 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

Those are really pretty. :) I am not much of a scrapbooker but you do an awesome job.