Sunday, May 22, 2011

Missing Shoe

We got buddy guy some new shoes for his birthday.  And leave it to me to lose one of them within the first 24 hours.  It could be anywhere!!!  So much for my 40% find.  He kept kicking the darn things off so finally I put them in the car.  Except we had a marathon day on Saturday where we went multiple places.  I think it may have got kicked out of the car by mistake.  I need duct tape to secure his shoes on for future wear.  So, if by chance you're in a parking lot of say a church house, Walmart or Michaels and you see a cute little shoe like pictured below please let me know...poor boy needs to protect his tootsies.  By the way, he downed a HUGE piece of cake for his birthday!  I think he was in sugar rush heaven.

1 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

Been there. Sorry you've lost it, it make your brain nuts. Hope you find it. Or at least find another great deal. ;)