Today is my baby boy's birthday. I can't believe that it has been a whole year. Mason gave me a gift for his own birthday. He was crying this morning(early in the morning) and when I went in to check on him he said Momma twice. He called my name!
Just a little bit about Mason. He has tons of nicknames. Buddy Guy, Otis Spunkmeyer(Otis for short), Beef Cake (or just Beef), Danny, McDaniel, MySon, Scooty and I'm sure there are a few that I've left out. He is still not technically crawling but does a scooty booty crawl that gets him around pretty well. He can stand at the furniture if you put him up on it. He LOVES his cars and will drive them on the couch and make car noises. He also loves this little ball toy that we have. He doesn't dare let go of his toys because he knows someone will take them and has learned if he swings his arms around the girls will stay back. He has this shy guy routine that he only does to me when I'm trying to get him to laugh or eat. Never get in the way of this boy and his food. He loves his sisters and has started to reciprocate hugging them back in his own way. I spoil him way too much and let him get away with more than the girls ever did. Maybe it's because he's my baby. Happy Birthday my little man...we're so glad that you're apart of our family!
Friday, May 20, 2011
My Birthday Boy
at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 Special Comments:
Man, in that last photo he sure is looking like his sister! He is a cutie and such a fun part of your family. A boy is such a fun dynamic to add to any home. :)
They grow so fast. Don't Blink!
I hate that their first year, and all of the milestones that come with it goes so fast. He is so cute. Happy birthday Mason, and to mom, for making it through that first year without pulling all your hair out. :)
He is so cute. I think its crazy how that first year always goes so fast.
Post a Comment