We were in the car this morning driving and things were quiet for the most part when out of no where Maryn asks, "Mom, can I have your old rings when your dead?" Caught me off guard and I really didn't know how to respond to it. I told her that I would be sure to divide up my jewelry or lack there of to both Macey and her. Later on in the day she was wearing all my old rings. I gave up telling her no and it drives me nuts when they play in my room but she asked why I never wear any of the old rings and I told her because the ring I have on is special and from Daddy. So, she said, "Oh, I guess that means that won't be apart of the "old rings" then." She is obsessed!!! I guess Matt lucked out in ever having to buy me jewelry...I'd be happy as a clam with a new kitchen appliance for every gift! My girls will be a different story...they LOVE to accessorize and as they should. Just wish I could be like that. I'm so boring when it comes to jewelry.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Old rings and a missing shoe
Also, I found our little missing shoe. Of all places it was in the laundry basket of clothes to be folded. Good thing I didn't procrastinate my folding to later in the week.
at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
Yea! Glad you found the shoe. They turn up in the oddest places. I am that way with jewelry too. Give some 50,000 dollar piece of are any day. LOL ;)
Well we now know more about Maryn and Macey's future. The big question is buddy guy. Is he gonna be a gamer or a jock. Good luck
Post a Comment