Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random Pictures

I have all these pictures I've taken with no real story behind them. So I thought I would just post them. Maryn is always asking me to take a picture of her. No shyness in this girl. The other day in the store the checker was speaking Spanish to someone behind us and Maryn just randomly came up and said Hi really politely. The checker immediately changed to English and said Hi, how are you? She asked her all sorts of questions and Maryn was obliged to answer all of them. When we got out of the store she turned to me and said, Mom I didn't know she could speak English?!?! Anyway...here are the photos:

Doesn't Macey look like a Oompa Loompa?

2 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL I love that last pic. Your girls have such great smiles.

Anne Marie Corey said...

I LOVE the one where Macey looks like she is going to eat us.