Monday, June 8, 2009

I don't remember making an appointment with the Barber?

I'm not too happy with my husband right now. Saturday morning for some reason Matt came down with the hair cutting stuff in one hand and Macey in the other. WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? I'm giving Macey a haircut. OH NO YOUR NOT!!! I had visions of myself running grabbing her and running out the door but Matt is a lot bigger than me. You DON'T cut a little girls hair. Ya gotta let it grow out. Do guys not understand the sacredness of a girl's head of hair? She didn't have that much hair to begin with. So, she had a comb over...it looked cute because she had a little sweep in the front. NOT ANYMORE! Even in my rage I grabbed the camera and hurried and saved all the hair I could because a man would not think of doing that. He took about an inch off. Now she looks like a boy. Still cute but come on now. In one of the pictures I swear Macey was putting her hand on her head to stop Daddy from his madness.

6 Special Comments:

Alison said...

At least it's not like a family I know of that would completely shave their girls hair when they were really little so that it would all grow in evenly and thicker. I don't know if it helped all that much, but they would use clippers, not just scissors! I remember Dayah having a mullet because I just couldn't cut it!

Undaunted said...

Well at least she didn't get a cute from big sis. It could have been much worse. lol

Shannon said...

Well, it's a good thing he didn't first come out with the clippers, a razor and some shaving cream...not that would have been bad.

Lisa Robbins said...

Oh no! I would have been soooooooo mad if Brandon did that to Audrey. I completely agree with you that you should let a girls hair grow out. If it's any consolation, she still looks really cute and doesn't look like a boy! :)

Beth said...

Tayla has whispy hairs all over and they are starting to curl, I would die if Kirk cut them! Maybe when she's two she'll get her first cut....

Anne Marie Corey said...

I'm going to start calling her Mac. Hey little Mac!