I have 2 so far and it's only Tuesday. I try to write down everything that she says in her journal so she'll be able to look back and see what she was like. I'll give you a sneak peak as to what she said. She is just downright funny sometimes.
Sunday afternoon, we sat down to read scriptures together and she was "reading" with us then all of a sudden she said wait, wait, wait guys! You need to stop reading. Then she slumped back into the couch as if she was utterly exhausted. Finally she said I don't want to read anymore because I am fasting. Matt and I glanced at each other then I was curious what she thought fasting meant. I asked her what was fasting. She said it was when you don't want to do something...that's why I can't read anymore. Matt and I were trying to stifle our laughs. No worries, we explained what fasting meant but she didn't believe us.
Second funny, I sat down Sunday night to read her a story and we were about halfway through the story then she asked me Can you see? Because I can't! I don't know where my eyeballs are. She said it so fast and deliberate. I just told her that would be a horrible thing to lose your eyeballs and she sighed and said I know.
Sweet hairdo Maryn!! She did it all by herself.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Maryn oddities of the week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
It's a good they can make us laugh, huh?!
oh I love these! She is such a funny little girl!! I love her hairstyle too. :)
Post a Comment