Friday, June 12, 2009

Ankle Biters and Yard Monkeys

My little baby is graduating way to fast from a bump on a log to Speedracer. Macey just wants to GO, GO, GO. In the last 3 weeks she started crawling and now is pulling herself up on things and attempting to stand on her feet if there is something she wants. Just this morning I put her down for 2 seconds turned around then heard a squeal that sounded muffled. I turned around just in enough time to see a foot sticking up from the stairway. Baby was upside down on the stairs luckily holding strong for enough time for me to grab her foot before she tumbled down the rest of the stairs. Crazy kid...she crawled down the first 2 and found out that part of the house wasn't so flat. I thought I had a few more months to go because Maryn didn't crawl until she was 10 months old and she started to try to walk a week before her 1st birthday. Not Mace! Matt and I have also noticed she has a lot stronger personality than Maryn if that is at all possible. I'm just crossing my fingers that if we ever have any boys they will be laid back. If we have a 3rd girl...heaven help us all!

6 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

LOL Luckly we only had one that started that early with the walking thing. Our third was walking by nine months and running by ten. Good luck to you on that, we just chased after him and prayed he didn't kill himself along the way. lol

AJ said...

John was our first to walk that early. He was pulling himself up to things at 6 3/4 months. He took his first steps at 9 months and was running circles around the nursery kids at 1 year. He's always been on the go ever since, too.

Donnie and Christina said...

I seeeee anotherrrrrrr girllllll in your futurrrrrrrrrrre!! heeheehee

Laura said...

Kierra was walking at 9 months and running at 10 months. You were spoiled on your first! Well I can say that Tyler is WAY more laid back and easy-going and fun. He helps Kierra to chill out. Boys are WAY easier. Until then, just whip out the baby gate. I love that thing...good luck!

Bri said...

More attitude than Maryn? If Maryn lost her eyeballs, I wonder what will Macey loose? Your girls are hillarious!

Abe and April said...

It is so fun and scary to watch them learn and grow.