Thursday, June 18, 2009

For Cryin' Out Loud

Can anybody do anything nowadays without being scrutinized by some activist group??? I read this article about Obama killing a fly during the interview...personally I thought it was quite humorous during the actual interview but now he's been frowned upon by the PETA. Here is the title of the article.

PETA wishes Obama hadn't swatted that fly

Rights group seeks compassion for curious and ‘least sympathetic animals’


"The group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants the flyswatter in chief to try taking a more humane attitude the next time he's bedeviled by a fly in the White House."

There has to be more important news out there than this????

3 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

Oh goodness! People have too much time on their hands, that's ridiculous!!

Donnie and Christina said...

How pathetic is that! I am an animal lover and would protect them, but flies don't count and nor do spiders so swat away Mr. President!

Bri said...

AMEN!!! Everytime I watch the news that is what I think. It seems like there are so many news stations and types of media that they fill the "news" with a bunch of junk about celebraties and other things people don't care about. I also hate that the weather people just dance infront of the weather report.