
Whoever knows me best knows that I love to bake. I've been in a baking rut as of this last year or so and have not done near as many experimenting as I used to. My friends and neighbors in Boise got majority of my creations and I didn't hear much complaining. But my poor friends and neighbors in Utah haven't had the same benefits. I mustered up my creativeness and was able to make a few things in the past month. It felt really good to be in the kitchen. I usually end up giving everything away. Matt has a tax though on all baked goods that come from my kitchen but it's hard to cut into a piece of pie that you're gonna give to someone. So I have to bake it and give it away before he knows it even existed. Hopefully I can get my act together soon and get my baking desires back because it makes me happy.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Can't go wrong with chocolate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 Special Comments:
if you need to send some to your boise friends to get your cooking vibe back I'd be willing to help you out.
ok, if you ever need anyone to try out your baking endeavors - I'm all for it! Those look heavenly!!
I love baking too. Making yummy creations. Just not the chocolate so much.
Yummy!!!!!! Send it my way!
I'm very happy to accept any experiments, and so is Doug! You definitely have a gift!
I totally understand not being in the baking mood for such a long time. Since I had Maggie and my spare time has been harder to find, each time I go to the kitchen to make something I think to myself, do I really want to make a big mess that I am going to have to clean up latter?
Dude, Deb, I'll send you postage if you send me back some of those cupcakes!
Oh man! I miss your yummy creations so much! I will never forget your truffle kick. I think I gained 10 pounds that christmas!
Your creations look delicious. I love to bake too. I am not sure if it is the baking I like or eating the things I bake.
Post a Comment