This morning while I was wiping Macey's face, Maryn made another funny. First of all Macey HATES to get her face wiped off and was screaming. Maryn was next to her and patted her and said, "be brave my little padowan." I'm trying to think when we have ever watched Star Wars with her???
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Special Comments:
oh my gosh, I am dying laughing!!! That's hilarious! This girl is so witty and so funny.
LOL that is something my boys would say! I know we have watch Star Wars so many times they can quote it verbatum. :P
Our kids do that to us all the time too, and we try to figure out where in the world they heard whatever phrase. What a sweet sister!
That is so funny and cute!
Oh, you've learned much! You're training is almost complete. Mwaha haha ha ha!
Hey Deb, That is the Legacy Aquatics Center in Lehi. It only cost us 22.50 for all six of my crew. You can bring a cooler with food but have to take it to the right area. It is in the sunshine. There is a great baby area and a great meduim kid areas. We had a blast and I don't think it is very far from you. You can look it up online for all of the info that you need.
Here is the site.
http://www.lehicity.com/legacycenter/aquaticscenter.php
Post a Comment