Monday, December 1, 2008

Funny Review

During my morning feeding with Macey I've noticed that I've been drawn to infomercials. One of them really caught my interest. I am a scrapbooker and ended up switching to digital for a lot of reasons but still enjoy sitting down and creating a page by my own hands. One of the infomercials was for this Cricut Expressions machine. This kinda peaked my interest to going back to paper scrapbooking. It can also cut fabric and the vinyl lettering. This is any crafters dream! The only draw back is they are about $500. The most reasonable price I've been able to find is about $250. Anyway...I was reading the reviews to see what people thought about their machines and I came across the funniest review that was written by a husband that bought it for his wife.

Great Device, creates free time., August 29, 2008
By
J. Culp - See all my reviews Bought my wife the Cricut Expressions machine and several cartridges. Suddenly I have lots of free time! She's practically tied to the machine cutting out every which and whatever she can and I've finally caught up on my DVR'd TV programs. I highly recommend the product for all husbands that want to have more time for themselves.

I thought this review was hilarious! This put a smile on my face today! Don't we wish all husbands viewed are crafting addictions this way.

4 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Word!!! I am laughing so hard!!! I think that's a selling point for ANY man! :-)

BrittanyLane said...

I have a smaller cricut and can totally understand. Luckily, I'm married to an accountant and have a lot of time to craft guilt-free from January to April...

Shelley Gee said...

I totally want one too. I have insomnia and I have seen that infomercial sooo many times! I noticed that they have them at Wal-mart now, it might be cheaper there.

Abe and April said...

That is a funny review. I have thought about going to digital scrap booking. I think it would be less messy. I have to finish using the paper and things I have first.