Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stocking Stuffer



How would you like this for your stocking stuffer? Look what Santa brought me! I made this for my brother and couldn't resist stuffing Macey in it. She didn't seem to mind.

NOTE TO CHRISTINA: This is a half of Donnie's Christmas present so don't let him see the blog until you get your package.




7 Special Comments:

Alison said...

That is too cute! I'd love to get her for Christmas!

Shannon said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)

Lisa Robbins said...

That is adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh. My. WORD - that is so cute!!! What a darling stocking stuffer, indeed! :-)

Beth said...

I WANT ONE! Tayla is way too big now, I miss that baby stage!

The Crazy Heads said...

Love it! We were in the hospital with Ali over Christmas and they brought her to me in the morning inside a huge St. Lukes stocking, it was adorable.

Donnie and Christina said...

Adorable! LOL I almost didn't realize it was the gift until I saw the big WARNING and made donnie go away!! LOL No worries, he didn't see it!