Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My baby is part Husky


There are always little things about our babies bodies that we notice. Some have birthmarks, some may have extra toes, maybe web feet. Baby Macey is part Husky Dog.
The other day Matt was looking at Macey's eyes and noticed Macey had different color eyes. On the right it's brown with about 1/8th of an inch of it blue and on the left eye it's grayish/bluish/green like Maryn's. It's the craziest thing. She still has a few months yet until her eyes are set but it looks cool. She's still my cute baby...but now she's extra unique.


7 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

SO COOL!!! Extra-special & unique is the proper way to look at it, for sure. What a cutie!!! :-)

BrittanyLane said...

Jane Seymore has two very different colored eyes, and I know another gorgeous girl with two colors of eyes. Maybe she'll be famous...

Undaunted said...

Too fun, but I must admit when I read the title I thought you were refering to her wonderful chubby cheeks. Sam was our bowling ball. It will be fun to see if her eyes stay that way. Merry Christmas!

Alison said...

I had a friend growing up who had one green eye & one blue. Porter actually has a ring of blue around his brown eyes. It'll be fun to see if she keeps it that way.

Shannon said...

That's awesome! I think different colored eyes sure gives personality, and makes them unique indeed. That'll be interesting to see if they stay that way or not. :)

Abe and April said...

It will be interesting to see if it stays that way. I do think it is cool. I have an aunt that has two different eye colors.

Donnie and Christina said...

That is really cool! I can't wait to see what her color turns out to be!