Saturday, December 13, 2008

Husband Tag

I think I'll take stab at this...my friends April and Krista had these open to anyone who wanted to on their blog. If Matt will ever read my blog he'll know how much I love him!

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Matthew Ross Murdock

HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 7 years in March

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 1 year and 2 months then we were engaged for 2 months.

HOW OLD IS HE? 30 he's no spring chicken anymore

WHO IS TALLER? Matty is..thank goodness!!! He's one tall drink of water

WHO CAN SING BEST? Believe it or not my husband has a gorgeous voice but he doesn't think so...I'm still working on him and I singing a duet together

WHO IS SMARTER? Matt 100%...he's like MacGyver...he can make a bomb out of Bisquick...ask me sometime how he hot wired Macey's bouncer.

WHO DOES LAUNDRY? I choose to do it...he will but I'll politely take over

WHO PAYS BILLS? I don't think Matt even remembers how to write out a check

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Matt does because it's the furthest away from the door so he can get enough rest during the night

WHO COOKS DINNER? I do and love it but he's started cooking breakfast on the weekends which I'm starting to love...can we say new tradition in the Murdock household

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Matt...I guess I don't have an excuse this year to not mow it since I'm not pregnant

WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? This is a tricky one...I think more Matt than me but both of us it's hard to admit we're wrong because we're both hard headed

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? This is in debate...gonna have to replay this one back in heaven to see who was right...come to think of it I don't really remember our first kiss

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? I let Matt gladly where them but we're always on the same page when it comes to rules, family, discipline!

I tag anyone who would like to feature their hubby!

3 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

To fun. It is wonderful to get a glimpse into one anothers lives. Merry Christmas

Unknown said...

Exactly! One reason I LOVE this tag is that it lets us gabby-type wives talk about our husbands, who normally don't get as much press as the kiddos, LOL... awesome!!! :-)

Donnie and Christina said...

Man, you two must have kissed a whole lot! LOL love ya