I am so stinkin' excited I can hardly contain myself. There are few things that get me giddy and this is one of them. A little bit of history...I happened to find somebody's blog through another friends blog and read a touching post from them and as I was looking at her blog noticed she had the most amazing scrapbook pages. After a month I got up the guts to write her and ask her where she got her kits from. There was a Zoo kit in particular that I was drooling over. Didn't want her to think I was a cyber stalker or anything but I like to read things that are inspiring. Soooooooo, she wrote me back and let me know the website she used. I got depressed when I found out all the digital kits were linked to a specific program. I called and probably in the future they were thinking re doing the paths so it was available for everyone. The nice lady even offered me a $10 off coupon but I like my software I just want the kits. I was 2 clicks away from breaking down and buying the thing when a thought came to mind maybe I should google the designer! SUCCESS!!!!
There is an Australian based company called Pickleberrypop that was selling this particular designers digital drawings!!! And they are having a sale to boot for the next 3 days! Like I said, I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. I was in a creative funk and after this a whole new bunch of ideas have popped up. Hopefully I can get everything done for Christmas!!! When I get some of my quiet books and wall hangings finished I'll show some samples. Did I tell you that I'm really excited???
My thanks to Amanda Bawden for helping me to find my ways to these people!
Monday, November 22, 2010
New digital scrapbooking website
at 3:44 PM
Labels: digital scrapbooks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
That is so awesome!
Yeah, I'm excited for you to. You'll have to show me :)
Awesome!! Can't wait to see my little m&m's on sparkly new designs.
Post a Comment