Anytime we go out of town I have a habit of always packing extra clothes, diapers, underoos, coats in excess. I've gotten better over the years but I still always pack a little extra than I'm supposed to. Even if we're only going to be gone for the weekend. You just never know when your kids might decide to dive through the mud or raid the Halloween candy and have sucker slime all down there shirt or one of them decides to wet the bed or one of the kids has a major blow out or the service man that is doing preventative maintenance work on your car decides to not connect the hose correctly on the van and all the transmission fluid runs out when you're still in Clifton Idaho 45 miles away from any form of civilization. So ya never know when the extra stuff packed may come in handy. Maryn is bummed that she couldn't go to school but they are having fun having an extra day with Grandma and Grandpa and being completely spoiled. We're just waiting for our Matty in shining armor to come rescue us after work but until then I'll continue to watch the snow flurries and listen to the cows mooing across the road because they miss their babies.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
I am the same way. You just never know. ;)
I am the same also. Brad said I packed the whole house for this trip but were gone a long time and Kav has ruined 3 shirts so far so its nice to pack extra's.
Post a Comment