It felt like Halloween lasted this whole last week and it was fun. On Tuesday our Young Women and Men put on a Halloween Carnival. Matt has been a good sport this week and took the kids to the carnival while I played volleyball. I came in for the last little bit and snuck some cookies. I stole this next pic from Meg! Thank you...I don't have many pictures with my boy.
Then on Saturday night Matt took the kids out with our good friends and ended up collecting kids and people on the way so there was a mob by the end of the night while us girls stayed warm in the house with the younger kiddos. Kids from the neighborhood scored with candy from our house because there were 3 people dishing out candy. Thank you to everyone that stopped by for cookies and cocoa. We had a lot of fun. I think we might make an annual thing out of this. I have some ideas for next year to make things easier and maybe decorating the garage and having it outside. Weather was definitely not on our side this year. All in all it was a ton of fun!!!
Sorry for the blurry photos. Found little finger prints on the lens of the camera. That's not easy to get off either.






1 Special Comments:
You look great! The kids too. I loved your little Dorthy. :) Glad you had a great week.
Post a Comment