Have you ever listened to three 5 year olds trying to explain how chocolate chips are made. Let me tell you it's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Did you know that five year olds know everything? Maryn had some buddies over. Yes, she has mostly guy friends and very few gal friends. They are good kids though. We decided that we had to make chocolate chip cookies. They were more than eager to help and the cookies turned out pretty good...except for the ones that I forgot about in the oven when I got distracted. Good thing I at least shut the oven off so now they are dunking cookies. I tell you I'm losing my mind.
Maryn said I know how they make chocolate chips and she was trying to explain the Curious George book she read about the chocolate factory. One of the boys piped in and said yeah, they crumble chips on a table then cover the chips in chocolate then they package them up and give them to the store. So there you have it folks...that is how chocolate chips are made. I was thinking to myself, chocolate covered potato chips...just doesn't sound that appetizing but then again you can dip a ritz cracker in mint flavored chocolate and it taste like a girl scout cookie so who knows!?!?
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!
Friday, November 19, 2010
5 year old conversations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Special Comments:
LOL, I am most definitely losing my mind.
Ok, you MUST try choc. covered potato chips...specifically dipped in Ruffles original. There's something about it that is so YUMMY!!! But then again it was years and years ago when I tried it when visiting the Peppermint Factory in Alpine, when I was in YW...lol.
If you think they know everything now, just wait until they are 16.
Thanks for your comment about Tim Perry. He was one of those special people and I think everyone who knew him still thinks about him on a daily basis.
Post a Comment