Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Caramel Dipped Apples

For Family Home Evening two weeks ago we decided to make caramel apples.


Daddy had a rough week so wasn't there until the eating part which we'll take what we can get.  I bravely took on the task of trying to do it by myself.  The girls unwrapped all the caramels for me and every 2 seconds asked if they could eat them.  I think Macey even popped one in her mouth with the wrapper on.  After this Halloween a whole new world has opened up to her. 

Maryn dipped half of the apples and did a pretty good job.  And of course it wouldn't be fun just to look at them so the eating part took place before the caramel even set up.


2 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

Those look fabulous! Yummy yummy!

Bri said...

I love the look macey is giving. And her hair reminds me of Maggie. Short, and soft, with a sweet little curl at the end. Aw!