Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Buddy Guy


Macey has the most beautiful dark brown eyes. There is just something about the shape of my girl's eyes that are striking.





Our little buddy guy is not letting me nor Matt sleep so after hearing him grunt and fuss for 2 hours I decided I better relocate this little guy so the one that provides for our family can at least be coherent during the day. But I think the damage is already done. I have been a zombie this week and sorry for the few people that I haven't returned your phone calls. I haven't been in my right mind with lack of sleep. You know it's bad when you start putting your milk in the cupboard and the peanut butter in the fridge and don't end up realizing it until the next meal time.

But on to other stuff. My little beefcake had his 2 month appointment last week and he weighed in at a whopping 14.1 pounds, 27 inches long. He is a chubby chookins. It's a good thing we didn't buy that many newborn clothes because he was out of them within a few weeks. The doctor said with as much fat as he has you should be getting a good 8 hour stretch of sleep with him. I could only laugh. I've been lucky if I've been getting 6 hours out of him at night. That's the record so far and it was forced. Between all 3 kids getting up during the night for whatever reason it's amazing that adults are even nice to other people during the day. So far Mason has started smiling and giggling. Maryn can usually get him smiling the best with her little jingles she sings to him. She is so much like her Daddy in that respect. I think her and I were singing about him being Mason the tubby boy. Some of his nicknames are buddy guy, McDaniel, Danny boy, my-son, chunk, little man.

His blessing day is on Sunday and I'm excited to have family in town this weekend. Especially my beautiful niece that will be staying with me for the rest of the summer. This is the first time she has ever flown on an airplane and she's doing it alone.

The sun is coming up might as well enjoy the sunrise since this night is toast.

3 Special Comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

So cute! We are blessing Gracey on Sunday at your ward too! I wonder how many other babies are going to be blessed.:)

Michelle said...

Sounds like I need to get in gear and be to Sacrament on Sunday to see all the beautiful babies being blessed.

Deb your little guy is so cute. I love chunky babies. I still have not really seen him in person. I hope you start to get some more sleep.

Don't forget your girls are always welcome at my home. Send Macey over for a while, while big sister is at school.

Undaunted said...

LOL, lack of sleep...lets see...yea still happening, but not near as fequent as when they are that age. Your kids are such cuties. :) I love seeing you cute chunky boy! Seems like lately all the babies I have seen are these little beans. My kids were sooo chucky, I and keep thinking "What happened to all those cute chunky kids?!" So he does the heart good. Have a wonderful weekend. He is going to be a lady killer in his blessing outfit, I can see it now.