You know I must be feeling more like myself when these things start popping back up again.
I found this Rich Dark Chocolate Cake recipe that I've been wanting to try for sometime now and finally found the time to whip this baby up. I was never a fan of dark chocolate until just recently. It's funny how your tastes change when you get older. I made this cake keeping in mind a friend who is just about to deliver. I heard somewhere that chocolate cake will spur on labor. Let's see if it works unless she is in the hospital already. The cake fell in the middle but I think it was my fault so I'll have to make this again to see if it will fall again after I change what I did. So what do you do to hide a fallen cake??? Add more chocolate shavings in the middle. Not sure how it tastes yet so I need subjects to test. All you local people if you want a piece feel free to stop by. No guarantee's that it will be here after 8:00 tonight or that it will taste good. **Warning** I am in my cleaning clothes. No worries Erika I'll save you a piece this was for you in the first place and I do have to save a piece for my hubby. I got in trouble last time.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Experimenting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
The cake was delicious. Lucky for me Craig was already asleep when I started eating it so I got the whole thing to myself!!! If I actually go into labor in the next couple of days I know exactly who to thank.
oh my goodness, that cake looks DIVINE! Is that a ganoche (sp?) frosting? Do share the recipe!
Post a Comment