It seemed like everywhere I went yesterday there was construction work. In Utah you'll be driving on any given day and you'll run into mounds of road work. And who needs to employ a stop sign person...they just close down the whole road going one way. So, you could imagine I felt like a little rat trying to find the light at the end of the maze. We were going down the road and they completely shut down the other side of the road and on our side we were driving in the ditch and in people's driveways. Maryn asked what they were doing and I had told her that I had know idea. Then she said they must be digging for gophers or something. I started laughing and said those must be some good size gophers.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment