Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Big Sis












My older sister came to visit us the week before last. It was so great to see them. I don't think I have seen her in person other than webcam in 4 years. We always tease them they have to make their once a year "trip to Mecah". If you need me to explain, ask me. I couldn't believe how much my niece and nephews have grown. It was awesome being able to catch up with them. When I left Seattle the oldest was only about 7 if that. I haven't been that great with pictures lately but we went to In and Out Burger for dinner one of the nights and then swimming with the family. My sister's birthday was the day before we came so we celebrated with cake and homemade ice cream. Such a kick to be able to have fun with older kids. I'm looking forward to when my kids get older and we can branch out on our family outings. Matt also got to go with my bro-in-law to Cabela's and I think they were lost in gun land for a better part of a few hours. Thanks for finally giving in Bev and staying with us!!! We absolutely loved it!















0 Special Comments: