Today at church I was rushing around from one calling to the next only to find out I actually get to go to my normal classes because I wasn't needed in primary after all. Ask me about my schedule on Sunday sometime...it's insane. I can barely keep up with it myself between my husband and I. So, I decided to go attend my husband's class. My neighbor friend had Mason so I sat next to her. A little into the lesson something was coming towards me and at first I thought it was this little girls binky rolling towards me and then I realized it wasn't a binky. I screamed and literally jumped on my chair holding up my dress from underneath. A MOUSE had just ran over my foot. I screamed so loud I wouldn't be surprised if the whole ward building heard me. Everyone else sat in class like it was nothing but a thing but I was a little freaking out. Come to find out the same thing happened to my friend 2 weeks ago when I wasn't in class. A bit of information that would've been nice for my husband to pass along. It was a good thing I wasn't holding the baby because I most likely would've tossed him.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Special Comments:
Mason is SO cute. I love chubby babies. I am glad you were not holding him. I think that I would have bawled my eyes out if I had a mouse run over my foot. That is a memory you will never forget. Your kids are adorable.
That's funny. I wonder if its the same mouse we had in the gym back in April. I was sitting on the stage and looked over and was.. there's a mouse. Margaret ran over to try to catch it. It was funny.
Post a Comment