To my sweet sister Anne,
Happy birthday!!! I won't disclose her age because she is O-L-D. Okay not that old just a few years older than me. I wanted to send my birthday wishes to you and let you know how much I love you. Even though sometimes you feel your alone and no one understands you...just know that I will always be here to remind you that I love you and will always be here to try to make you laugh. And let you know that your weird because you're related to me. Sorry Anne this is the only picture I have of you but I think you'll like it! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Happy Birthday Anne Marie
at 10:20 PM
Labels: happy birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Special Comments:
Deb--
Thank you so much for this. I loved the picture; it was perfect.
Post a Comment