Monday, July 2, 2012

One more page

Sorry for the lack of blogging...sometimes I wonder if people even read this.  I've been ridiculously busy on a project.  I'm known for not completely finished projects and leaving them for a while.  Eventually they do get done but you never when that will be.  I started a project for a family member and I have one page left to design and I will be done with the designing process end of it.  I have a deadline and it was this week.  In a way you can say it's genealogy but it will be a keepsake forever.  I'm printing one off for myself too.  Matt has to help me with the last phase of this project and hopefully I can get it off to print and back in a good amount of time to give to our family member.  I do promise I will share a portion of it with you but it will have to wait until August until I can do that.  I'm not good at keeping presents a secret either but this one I got to hold off on.

I have a lot of pics of the kids from the last few weeks and some milestones met.  One being Macey can ride her bike WITHOUT training wheels.  Yep, she's only 3...very cool huh?!?!  And my big girl Maryn is officially out of school and going to be a second grader.  Buddy is still buddy...he's as rambunctious as ever.  Time has been elusive lately and reality has been a little hard to grasp but I hope to be able to give my kids a good summer with happy memories.

0 Special Comments: