Do you see this sweet girl?
We took her to the doctor today. She is not sick but she has a raging "angry toe" as she calls it. I haven't been able to heal it so we were hoping the doc would be able to help us out. Well, we didn't get a Dr. but NP and he said there was nothing to remove(I still think there is a fragment somewhere) if he would've done some investigation. He barely looked at it. Something surely not right. So she is on antibiotics to see if we can at least get rid of the infection and get the swelling down. On the way to the office out of no where she said, "Seriously, I'm going to saw off my toe because it hurts so bad." I didn't even know she knew what a saw was little alone the purpose of it.
0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment