I'm cooking dinner...yah I know I shouldn't be blogging but I have to wait until my timer goes off and I could be and should be probably putting away the dishes but I'm dreaming instead. I was just thinking about Thanksgiving dinner and how nice it would be to have a double oven when I'm cooking. So in my dream kitchen there will be:
A double oven
A brick oven for our friday night pizza's!
A center island with bar stools at it so I can talk to the kids
A bread cupboard
One of those baker walk in closets
Granite Countertops
Crown molding on the cabinets
Oh, that's all I have time to dream about my timer's up. What's for dinner you ask? Trying out a new method for Chicken and Dumplings.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Dream with me for a moment
at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Special Comments:
I too dream about a double oven!! I also dream about having two kitchenaids and a really large sink.
Post a Comment