Friday, July 22, 2011

Matty's Birthday

Today is my husbands birthday.  My Matty is turning 33.  This last week has confirmed to me how much I need him and how much I care about him.  It scares me to even have the thought of going through this life without him.  He is my best friend.  He is an amazing father and he works hard to take care of us.  I love you and don't tell you near enough.  I need you back and I need you well.  I'm sorry your birthday won't be all the fun that was planned but we'll make the most of it.

Happy Birthday Matty!

4 Special Comments:

Meg said...

Happy birthday Matt.

The Wendt Wagon said...

What a sweet note to your husband. I feel the same way about mine. I am glad you have each other.

Shannon said...

Ahhh!! I acidentally hit "delete" instead of "publish" on your comment about going to Ireland. Dang it!! And yes, you know me so well. Ireland is definitely my first choice! :)

Shannon said...

...and HAPPY (late) Birthday MATT!!!